Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Pass The Ban Bill!!

Its been a while since I had food for thought.
I actually went straight home yesterday, and slept. Almost 12 hours of sleep.

I'm still quiet, like yesterday. I can only think, all my conversations are thought of and not spoken.
If the person with me could network to my head, then we would be having an interesting conversation. I just don't feel like talking. Only necessary sentences come out of my mouth.

I want to do so much, and need to do so much. Time is choking me.

And all I'm thinking of constantly is who are my real friends, rather who are the real people. I'm thinking past the relationships, past the memories, past the routines, past it all.

I really think I should be banned from thinking.

And he just doesn't want me. I know it. He hasn't bothered to call, or e-mail.
Why do I long for his touch, his voice, him?! There was nothing between us, and I feel there will never be. But I still think of him.

I really think I should be banned from thinking.

I need to stop this havoc.

I really think I should be banned from thinking!

No comments: