Monday, 10 December 2007

words

Speed of lights can be frightening behind closed eyes. Especially when you want to sleep, and can't close your eyes.
And one day, some day, it will slow down. Until then, lets race!

<
>
<

Draw in my soul, I am drained. Come lets find the cafe in the sky...

<
>
<

When the world seems empty, think of me..atleast you will have company in your mind. Imagination isn't that bad. Lets imagine..

<
>
<

Friends make up for the sudden loss of my rainbow. Actually, imagination makes up for it, friends too. I'm stormless, but the real question is, is the stormless-ness here to stay?? When will my rainbow stick to my soul again..?

<
>
<

Lets find the cafe in the sky, Dance, while the sun screams orange in our eyes. The red in your eyes lingers on my skin, The purple on your lips tingles my senses.

<
>
<

I see so much love.. I see so much hate.. More hate, than love.. Come let me love you, And you can hate me..

<
>
<

I don't care, these souls suffice, the thoughts and memories suffice..
You suffice, your interest in these words suffice, though I don't know what you are, could be or were ...your love, your thoughts, your dreams, tangled in mine suffice...

<
>
<

Lets be together. Virtually. We will never have a breakup. Our love will never end. My words, your words, our words, our worlds..let all merge..

<
>
<

1 comment:

Eagle said...

Your best post .... EVER!!