Wednesday, 2 January 2008

2007-2008

Sparks up above, time stops for a few seconds.
And I was there alone. No one to hug, expect acquaintances.
An experience to be remembered.

^^^^^^

I have new found respect for bartenders, waiters and the food and beverage department in general.

^^^^^^

It has recently come to my notice that I have a bad habit of distancing myself. I can see it in their eyes. They almost hate me. But please understand, they are all I have.
But I can see it, I can see so much..

^^^^^^

Lost many, found some more,
Years end and journeys too.
People gone, people found,
Ah 2008, you are finally here.

^^^^^^

Its all a blank..

^^^^^^

I have nothing to say.

^^^^^^

Happy new year, I wish you a great year. I wish you the best.
Close your eyes and make a plan, it will happen.

^^^^^^

When you are alone, click your way here, let me give you company.

^^^^^^

I have known him for so long, his name, his class, his section, his teachers.
But now he says he has to leave this city. I can't seem to understand why.
And all I knew of him was that. Those childish details. He taught me how be good at bowling.

I hardly know him, but I have known him for over 5 years.

^^^^^^

KaTe was here.
She is a whiff of fresh air, I have missed her so.
She seemed upset though, she denies this, but she did seem upset.
I miss her.

^^^^^^

:) days go by,
Blog gets longer.
Come back soon,
I'll have more to say!

^^^^^^

I don't care, these souls suffice, the thoughts and memories suffice..
You suffice, your interest in these words suffice, though I don't know what you are, could be or were ...your love, your thoughts, your dreams, tangled in mine suffice...


^^^^^^

2 comments:

the stygian sailor said...

may the new year bring blah blah and all that crap.
happy new year

Princess Selene said...

thanks!
let the blahs begin