Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Figments

Maybe this thought will never end,
This thought of me under your skin.
This dream of our tangled feet,
Our merging souls.
This thought of eternity in this moment,
This secert affair in our minds.
Maybe it is meant to be just this,
Meant for it to be unreal, yet so real.
The ocean dreams fill up the void,
Maybe this thought will never end..

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I have nothing much to say. Above are the first few lines to a much longer poem.

Days feel so empty and I feel lost.
I feel tired. I am angry. Irritated. Happy. And so many more all at once.
Its a jungle of emotions in my head. And I just want to curl up in bed for eternity. And sleep.
I don't want to be sleepy and not sleep.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

She loves me. The look in her eyes is to die for. She lights up sometimes. And its a sight to see.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

i want to go, far, far away,
get lost a little,
and find a lot more.
dream a little,
and live them a lot more.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

And here it comes again,
The end, like always.

Discover a little more,
And be fasinated.
It helps,
It calms.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

:*

No comments: