Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Hallelujah

"well, maybe there's a god above
but all i've ever learned from love
was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
it's not a cry that you hear at night
it's not somebody who's seen the light
it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah" (complete lyrics) (Wikipedia) (YouTube-OC)

This is my current addiction. This song is so well written, well sung and just brings so many emotions to surge through.

So love life is going at a pace I don't understand.
Interesting/unusual things keep happening with friends. Never make plans early. It will fall apart! :)

I think I am losing control again.

Its nice to be on the other side as well. When someone craves for you first, persues you. And then you fall, fall flat on the face.
Its nice. I have certainly not been on this side. And I can see how I make someone else feel now!

New friends, new souls.
New joys, new wounds.
But the past still haunts and taunts.
Teases and drags.
It never ends sometimes.
And this eternity is unwanted!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So the sky screamed a little,
And wailed a little.
My heart skipped a beat,
And jumped a little.
Are you here,
Are you near?
It rains, it rains, it pours,
It gives joy and brings tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: