Saturday, 19 January 2008

Poetry for Thought

Continued from the below post..

Title: Dream


Maybe this thought will never end,
This thought of me under your skin.
This dream of our tangled feet,
Our merging souls.
This thought of eternity in this moment,
This secert affair in our minds.
Maybe it is meant to be just this,
Meant for it to be unreal, yet so real.
The ocean dreams fill up the void,
Maybe this thought will never end..

I wish for this to be real,
I wish for this to have a name.
Our kisses seep through my skin,
Maybe this thought will never end.
Kiss me again and again,
You pull me in and then drag me out.
Sweet carresses in my mind,
Its time to go again, time to leave.
All this seems to be a journey,
Let me find you, let me hold you...

It has come again, the time to leave,
I am left with the scent of your skin.
I am left with thoughts of your soul,
Maybe this thought will never end.
Close your eyes and dream a little,
Dream my dream a little.
Let all collide, burn and end,
Lets be here, today, now.
Maybe this thought will never end,
The thought of me under your skin.

-19/1/2008
12:03pm

3 comments:

Mithraah Indiirh said...

Who is this LUCKY LUCKY person?
To inspire such longing and well emtions that tear through me even when I'm just skimming through...
Lucky you, whoever you are...

Lovely stuff...
It keeps me hooked... That's a good sign :)

Princess Selene said...

:)
yes yes, lucky is the word!
but but but! :)

Eagle said...

You make me dream a little
You make me think a little

I'd like to feel a little
the way you feel

I'd like to think a little
the way you think

Wish your thought never ends