Friday, 8 February 2008

Love Story

I bury my feet in the sand, draw a circle around myself and then decide to stay inside it. Then I walk away, far away, draw another circle around me and decide to stay inside it!

It never works, the sea calls to me, longs for my feet. So I walk, slowly, teasing the water. Slowly moving my toes, gesturing to be shy and then my feet. The water smiles and kisses the wind. My feet are happier now and free from the circle.

I stay there, watching the water slip through my toes and thrill my senses. I look ahead and I see, the ocean singing out to me. I close my eyes and I feel the sun. My skin draws in and shies away. My eyes close and I breathe some more. The sun whispers and smiles and keeps my skin occupied. My eyes dream and soar and the water moves through my feet.

My body moves, though I’m still.

We make love and the ocean screams.
We make love and I can’t breathe.
My skin tingles and heaves.
The water roars and rushes.

The current is stronger now, pulling me in, making me want more. My feet are numb and joyous.
The ocean moves faster and my insides feel weaker. Sprinkles of water on my face, I can feel the rush and hurry now. It’s just my feet in the water, but the ocean doesn’t tease. The waters force their way up to my knees. And I am half way there.

I can hear the wind in my ear. Soft kisses it leaves.
The world is empty now; it’s just me and the sea. It’s just us and the wind. It’s just us and the sun.

Ocean dreams fill up the void. We soar and roar together.
My body moves, though I’m still.
We don’t stop, its not over yet.
We still move as one. Hearts beating together.
Fingers of drops run through my hair, my neck and my back.

The sky closes in and sets the mood. It rains now, sweet drops, hard and fast drops.

I can feel the ocean now. Faster and faster and faster…

I can’t go on; erotism and fantasy merge and surge through my bones.
We don’t stop its not over yet.
We still move, I can’t go on, but we still move.
The winds don’t stop kissing my neck; the rain doesn’t stop searching my soul.
The ocean doesn’t stop and I can’t go on.

I jolt my eyes open and hesitantly walk backwards. my feet lingers, my toes are playful. I can’t move, I don’t want to leave. The rain slows down, the ocean moans. The wind caresses and my soul breathes. I don’t want to stop, I can’t go on.

I linger in the salty dream and step away slowly.
Dreams are all that remain.

I bury my feet in the sand, draw a circle around myself and then decide to stay inside it, try to stay inside it………..

-12:51pm

8/2/2008

2 comments:

Seema said...

somehow...everytime i read your blogs...i always shut the site with tears in my eye!
simple thots but...everyline i read i somehow manage to apply it to myself...or its like i have been there!!!!
the impact is definately intense!!!!

alice said...

hey lass i like i really like... all the goks stuff ba awesome it is