Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Poetry for Thought



I have just returned from Gokarna. Gokarna does some good to my mind and soul. I return with a different view towards everything..
And I cannot seem to explain these feelings. The following is a glimpse into my thoughts. I will fill in more..when words are easy...

((untitled))

Blue skies and blue horizons,
Pearls of laughter and silence,
Our feets move while they stay,
Our minds merge while our lips are hushed.
People talk and smile,
Walks into the sky,
And dreams into our eyes,
City life seems unclear.
The water rushes back and forth,
Breaks my heart to know I'm far,
I can't see the sparks anymore,
City life seems unclear.
"Here we go again",
The end is near,
I miss the sea and the wind,
I miss them and our feet.
Close your eyes and we'll float some more,
Lets dream some more and soar some more,
All good things come to an end,
But, we'll be back again.

-5/2/2008
3:52pm

No comments: