Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Here we go again

Still and silent.
"The rain drips on, she cries on".
A storm raged on and danced through our weekend in our city. It was music to the ears and a lullaby for tired souls.

We wasted time, walking and talking. Enjoyed the drops in our silences.

Its amazing how a shower of such sorts can make you feel joy. The excitement is irreplacable. Hearts racing, eyes shimmering, surfaces filled with clear, clean drops from the heavens above.

"...lets waste time, chasing cars, around our heads...if i lay here, if i just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world.."

Moments pass us by, time pass us by. Words are all that remain and emptiness is all I feel.

"Come to me, open that door,
Let me love you,
Take one step forward,
I am here, waiting for this moment.."

I wish I could help...I wish I could turn back time.
I wish the memories were frozen into a photo frame and I could go back to them anytime I please.

"Dream some more little ones,
Remember some more,
Come back here some more,
And we'll tangle our thoughts into one big world."

3 comments:

Webcam said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Muddled Mind said...

You like all the songs I like! and some books too! *suspicionating look* WHO ARE YOU?
ya ya..I know u could ask me the same question..but U FIRST! :P

K?K! said...

and it is hot in this city by the sea.
i await the grey clouds, that linger overhead, occassinally "TO BURST"
oh! burst they may, bringing showers of joy, even our way!