Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Silence.....


"Peace is found within one's silence, whereby all has existence. All fear, regret, pain and grief disappears. All is perfect and complete....."

Its awfully quiet today. The only thing that made me smile is a phone call.
I'm not upset, or am I just saying that to myself... So many different shades of life I see. So many dreams, so many people. Lies. The truth. Betrayal. Arguments. Bitter. Sweet. So many words to say, yet words fail me.

I miss writing, creatively. I can feel so useless among writers. The empathy in my words have vanished. Old friends break my heart. New ones are so far away.

I might travel soon. Something I hope happens. I hope it does. It will be a much needed break and fun!

It is awfully quiet today.
This silence will never end, will it?!

"Who have you been talking to, about your life?", she asked.
No one, the wind maybe...

Tears don't seem to want to leave the protection of these tired eyes.
Ah, what the hell, c'est la vie...

It is awfully quiet today.
Tomorrow is another day, another query, another doubt, another dream.
I guess that's the reason why I wake up everyday, for the mystery of it all...the spontaneity of it all, that's what gets me out of bed everyday...the mystery of it all..
It is awfully quiet today....maybe tomorrow's mystery will be something better...

2 comments:

RastaQueen said...

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to get you but you're so hot that I melted"
-- That's to make you smile. :-)

"I been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
and bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glass
so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
its what we aim to do
our name is our virtue"
--- It's not what other people tell us that makes us weak; it's what we perceive the words to be.
Thinking isn't a crime... it's a virtue. Which is precisely why we don't like other people sharing our thoughts... We want it to be our own.
Your thoughts are your own and you can twist them to make you stronger.
People love you...
People like you...
and then some don't feel either.
But I don't think it's possible to hate you.

"It's your God-Forsaken right to be loved."
remember that.

If the people we loved were always there... then rediscovering wouldn't be a word in the dictionary.

You are a gem.
Don't feel lost...
... Keep exploring.
:-)

Mithraah Indiirh said...

Wish you get 'THAT' call...
You deserve it...
and Yeah you need it MORE than all of us...
Tohtahlly!
Lovely Post...
Made me Read...
Great Achievement ya!
Lol!
Happy Independence!