Thursday, 24 November 2011

poetry for thought

Title: paralyzed without you

Without a smile,
Without a kiss,
With a little bit of pain,
Paralyzed without you.
Without a touch,
Without a breath,
With a little sigh,
Paralyzed without you.
Without a tease,
Without a blanket,
With a thought,
Paralyzed without you.
Without the melody,
Without the lyrics,
With a sad, sad harmony,
Paralyzed without you.
Without a listener,
Without a voice,
With a voice whispering your name,
Paralyzed without you.
Without a stop,
Without a start,
With an hour,
Paralyzed without you.
Without you,
Without me,
With that ends the us,
Paralyzed without you.
Without the sky,
Without the earth,
With the in between,
Paralyzed without you.
Without you,
What will I do,
Only with the memory,
Paralyzed without you.
Without you,
What will I do,
All I have is the memory,
Paralyzed without you.

2 comments:

Randeep said...

Nice one.
Loved it.

Cheers
Randeep

Romy Skye said...

This one really spoke to me! <3