Thursday, 16 August 2012

poems


Title: for C

Come on tell your plans,
your desires,
I want to listen,
whisper a yes and
maybe sometimes a giggle in your ear.
Tell me about that woman,
The other one,
Who holds your attention,
And I'll listen, patiently
Waiting for my cue to hold you.
Tell me about your day,
The mess at work,
The accident on the street,
And I'll listen, patiently
Waiting for my cue to kiss your forehead.
Come to bed, lie next to me,
Let go of reality and talk,
Maybe we can whisper,
And I'll listen, patiently
Waiting for my cue to sing you a lullaby.
And we'll wake up to warm sunlight,
Tell me about the dreams you had,
I'll run my fingers through your hair,
And I'll listen, and wait anxiously
For my cue to kiss you.

4 comments:

Manoj said...

Hey flower, barthiya, city thorsthini. Your admirer from tavern

Manoj said...

Hey where were you ma?

Manoj said...

Hey flower, friday nights at Tavern?

Manoj said...

Hey flower, you looked lovely at tavern tonight. Lets get married. Mail me at l.manoj@tcs.com