Thursday, 16 August 2012

poetry for thought


Title: crazy

Collar up,
Hair up,
Don't say baby,
Don't say maybe,
Don't say someday,
Don't be crazy.
Don't talk about touch,
Don't say goodbye,
Don't say you miss me,
Don't stop smiling,
And I won't say I love you.
Talk to me,
Write to me,
Sing me a song,
Ill tell you a story,
And maybe sing along.
Don't think,
Don't feel,
Don't look,
Don't want,
Don't need, fall, scream, smile or even cry.
Don't sigh,
Don't shy,
Don't be cute,
Don't say those words,
Don't leave.
Stay a while,
We can watch the sunrise,
But while the sunsets on our lives,
Don't worry,
Don't stop,
Fill your heart.
Breath a while,
We can just be still,
But it'll be only for a while,
Don't think,
Don't stop,
Feel it all.
Think of me,
And ill think of you,
But it'll be hard to stop,
So, don't worry,
Don't stop,
Fill your heart.
Calm and steady,
Your heart is strong,
It'll be hard, but easy,
So, don't think,
Don't stop,
Feel it all.
We can just be still,
But it'll be only for a while,
Then you have to go,
And I have to go,
But for a while,
We can exist.

-2011

No comments: