Saturday, 14 July 2007

HiNt

Let me give you a hint of what happened yesterday.
Three people, one bike, one place-Hint.
The most unusual point here is---three people. Not more. Hitting a club.
We planned it, and never really decided upon more people. Strange.

So we entered the place, being on the guest list, a tiny smile clearly establishing that!!
So RU-by and D walked in, and I was busy making conversation with the staff at the door.
Cool, people from my tribe!

The bar stool is my favorite place to be at any bar or club or anything. Easier to get the drinks, easier to pay for them and easier to watch dressed people walk by!! And so we ended up there! With our drinks, and our smiles.

Party. Party people. Someone's birthday. Someone drunk. Someone fighting. Someone with a bad hair cut. Someone who seemed to be smiling all the time and someone who was shit bored!!!

A fun time! And I even fell twice!! I mean literally, my ass on the floor type of a fall!!!! TWICE!
To top it all off, I ran up the five floors and ran down as well, as I left my very dirty Red Bag!

Stayed back at RU-by's new, uncleaned and wonderful house! He had to drop D back, after which, we drank, finished the stock we had.......
There...the night was done. The room mate who doesn't drink or smoke sat with us, and I think I freaked him out!!!

There was a massage or two and a small session of meditation as well! to top it all off, vomit!
Both of us did! Slept, woke up with no clear memory, and raced home!

A night to remember! LOL! :)
Thanks RU-by!!! MUAH!

1 comment:

FUTURAL said...

Stumbled on your blog thru orkut..Why dont you list your blog on some blog listing sites like www.buzzerhut.com and i hope you will get more eyeballs.
keep blogging..