Monday, 18 June 2007

Under The Blanket Of Haze


Its that time of the year again, when dreams remain and future seems blurry.
Why can't there be answers to these unwanted questions?!

I've run out of reasons to be content, happy. Practicality sinks in. Philosophy surges through.

Is it just me or is it the haze I'm under, forcing me to see bitterness in the world?!


*sigh*


Past relationships are here, to stay or leave, I know not!
A cyberspace astro speak:
"Tip of the day: Enjoy the evening in a candlelight dinner with your beloved to make a soothing beginning."
Coincidence?! I am meeting the ghost from the past, today.
I will take the tip, of enjoying it.
But, the matters of decision making will be on hold, for a long time.

Trust, faith, love, lust and everything else has to be carefully planned.
It is hard and confusing. Lets put aside how the decision will affect me for a moment, but I know how it will affect the ONLY people who stood by me, cradled me. And considering that, it makes it even harder.

*sigh* The jouney, life takes us on........

I am stronger now, and the famous saying slips into my head:
"You fooled me once, shame on you. You fooled me twice, shame on me."

Being fooled once was hard enough......
18-06-07

1 comment:

maria said...

it seems so hard to cling on to what we believe in..
yet harder still to let go..
Life seems to have built this strange yet subtle sense of ironic humour when it lets Fates to control our life n lead us to our destination....
yet when the path we take seems so familar for the simple reason that it is the same road once more are we to look upon this strange course that nature forces us to take...or be enlightened n understand that we only take the same road again to correct the errors of the past as this path that we walk on once more could be integral to our final destination?




Happiness is a state of mind... you do not need reasons to be happy... it is the simple pleasure that we allow ourselves to indulge in from time to time for no reason or rhyme...
Happiness is just Happiness...
one can never plan one's emotions..
if emotions could be planned- why not put sorrow on hold for the next 5 years? why not call love in about 3 years from the moment u lock eyes with the sexy stranger in the coffee shop coz you got more important stuff going on now?
why kiss me like you have missed me?



practicality is a good thing but not when indused in the wrong places at the wrong dose...


why does it matter what stays and what departs into the infinite realm of no return...
if life was all about patterns that remained for the people to easily predict,then all we would have is constantcy... and with it comes stagnation...


if you try to solve the mysteries of life you will only find yourself falling into an endless pit that have walls that reflect your image as you fall... the mirrored walls that look back at you...
never empty...