Friday, 7 September 2007

"Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end......."

Truth?
Or is it coincidence?

When we do analyze each mishap in your life, it does seem true, doesn't it?
Like when your cat died, or your best friend's famiy suddenly decided that he/she have to change schools......all good things come to an end. The new pet will never make you feel like the cat that died, and new friends will never make up for the best friend who you called your sibling.

Yes, optimism, newer better things happen in life, but all good things come to an end.
I guess its better to live life that way, when you can be prepared for it to end. Else heart break will haunt us for the rest of our lives.

When I review what I've just written..hmm....it doesn't make sense....but so does life...!! Atleast at the very moment, I'd rather be a vegetable...

"O God, I have an ill-divining soul!
Methinks I see thee, now thou art so low,
As one dead in the bottom of a tomb.
Either my eyesight fails, or thou lookest pale." Romeo & Juliet, Will Shakeapeare

I feel like someone or something is haunting my very soul.....
Lonesome dreams...
And September is here...to add to all the noise and misery in my life...
I hate September...fills my mind with nightmares...dreams of sad happenings...which usually come true..

"Wake me up when September ends..."

1 comment:

Mithraah Indiirh said...

Good things...
The Best usually come to an end...
so that The Better happen...
so says my mom!
and i believe her! :)