Tuesday, 25 September 2007

You & Me

Hey you,

Do you sleep anymore? Can you?
I can't..

Sleepless nights, with dreams of you and colourless skies.

I danced in the rain last night, I wish you were there, to see how the sky laughed at my lack of rhythm! I slow danced with a hundred drops at a time, and kissed the sky goodbye, and stumbled into sleep.

I miss your hugs and our synchronised cravings for a cigarette...

I miss that you don't dry my wet hair after a bath..

I wish you would just lie beside me,
while I nest my head into your body and fall asleep for eternity.
While you wispher an anecdote or two,
and I can smile in my sleep and fall even more in love with you.

I wish you could see the night sky from my window.
Its purple sometimes.. your favourite colour.

Love,
Me

No comments: