Saturday, 1 September 2007

Without You




Discovering really nice bands on the internet.

BADFINGER.
They are the ones who originally perfomed the song "I can't live if living is without you", covered by Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston. That heart wrenching song...

Badfinger called it "Without you".


BADFINGER - Without you

Well, I can't forget this evening

And your face when you were leaving

But I guess that's just the way the story goes

You always smile, but in your eyes your sorrow shows

Yes, it shows


Well, I can't forget tomorrow

When I think of all my sorrowI had you there, but then I let you go

And now it's only fair that I should let you know

What you should know


CHORUS:

I can't live, if living is without youI can't live, I can't give anymore

I can't live, if living is without youI can't live, I can't give anymore

Well, I can't forget this eveningAnd your face when you were leaving

But I guess that's just the way the story goes

You always smile, but in your eyes your sorrow shows

Yes, it shows


[guitar solo]


CHORUS 3 times


I can't live, if living is without you.


The song is truly heart wrenching.....soft, warm tears on my right cheek.....

1 comment:

Mithraah Indiirh said...

Agreement happens ya!
I listened it long long ago ya...
Beauty only!