Friday, 28 December 2007

Poetry for Thought

Title: ((untitled))

Black fever under my skin,
It rains, purple, green and soft drops.
I cringe and move under the grey sky,
My eyes are still.
I lay under the sinful sky,
He sings, I can hear him sing.
" Come on, oh my star is fading
And I see no chance of release
And I know I’m dead on the surface
But I am screaming underneath", he sings.
All I can hear is his voice,
I am dead and all I can hear his voice.
Its peaceful, his voice,
The music, the rain, the death.
The song goes on,
It doesn't stop raining.
Come hold my hand,
Let me love you, remember you for eternity.
The grey sky turns red,
I turn blue.
Don't kiss me yet, I can still see,
Its over, finally, I'm free.
Don't kiss me yet,
I'm fading still, I can still see.
I'm free, its over now,
"Thus with a kiss I die".

- 28 december 2007
2:13pm