Saturday, 15 December 2007

You & Me

Hey you,

Its been a while since I kissed your lips.

I wish I could disappear in your arms, cry and dissolve these sordid emotions.
I want you to hold me forever...this is hard..especially when you don't see me...don't love me...

I tip-toed into Sandman's dreams. And saw us together. In our big house.

You are here, but you are gone..you are gone from my heart.
You locked the doors and lost the keys, didn't you?

Oceans apart, souls apart, dreams apart...will we be together?
You dislike that I care, don't you?

I wish you could see the night sky from my window.
Its purple sometimes.. your favourite colour.

Love,
Me

7 comments:

Eagle said...

Dreamy :|

M said...

wait...
Are you
me?
(or am I you)

Princess Selene said...

i am confused now!!!!! :(

M said...

Confused about what?
I'm sorry. Didn't mean to confuse.
It's just that I recognized myself in the 'Me' and it reminded me of painful -not so far- feelings, probably.
Sorry. I like reading your blog though.

Princess Selene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Selene said...

don't be sorry!!
i thought you were asking me a question and i didn't understand!! :)

thanks for dropping in though! i can't seem to get to your blog, so do send me the link!

K?K! said...

gokarna.... the picture is rather enticing. yes i will update more often now.