Saturday, 29 December 2007

Lisa Love

Title: Blue

And then I made it ten,
Its all in her eyes: they said.
Its december, its a year gone,
Without Lisa, without her love.
Our home isn't home anymore,
My memory fails me slowly.
I wore that dress, it still smells like her,
I must catch up with her.
I need to catch up with her,
Lavender dreams fill my eyes.
Its all gone,
So quickly, so slowly.
How can I forget if I don't want to?
How can I forget if I don't want to?
I stay still, with the sounds of the ocean in my ear,
I breathe and sob and soar and die.
Talk to me, whisper a song,
Don't leave yet.
And then I made it ten,
Its all in her eyes: they said.
Never had (never will have) a love like this,
Its all in her eyes: they said

-29/12/2007

10:32am

1 comment:

CresceNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.